
So today I woke up with the worst attitude. I was so cranky and I knew from the moment I opened my lids the day was headed for disaster. The day started of with me waking up late for work, not that it really bothers me but I wished I had over slept so that I would completely miss work. I went to work and my boss who thinks he always has to teach me how to work with kids but me in one of his annoying experiments, but today he irritated me so much that I just decided to leave because I could not stand the sound of his voice any longer. I know all of this extra annoyance was just because I was already cranky because in reality I have nothing against him but today he got to me. Everyday I learn something new about myself, I ignore things that annoy me so much on a daily basis that when all that negative energy builds up, I wear it on my face like a mask. I'm think it is time I start dealing with things that bother me rather than store them in the back of my mind. A couple of other things bothered me today but I won't go into that. Let's just say if they had a "smack a bitch" button on the phone that button would have been abused today =).
Signed,
L.P. Barnes

ahahahahahah!!! I think I know ur bosss...
ReplyDeleteSmack a bitch button I approved :-)